Monday, September 8, 2008

rocking my world.

I think sharing the music we listen to, the sounds that shape our days, is a really fabulous way to connect as women.  Beautiful sounds for beautiful ears, right? So I thought I'd quickly let you in on some of what I've been listening to lately, by artist and album title. Check them out!

*Greg Laswell- "Three Flights From Alto Nido"
*Owl City- "Maybe I'm Dreaming"
*Nancy Wilson-"Elizabethtown (Original Soundtrack)"
*Elijah Wyman- "Beautiful Like Words"
*Brooke Waggoner- "Fresh Pair of Eyes" 



What about you? What's playing in your ears? 

8 comments:

Laura B said...

ahola! I like this idea. Here are some good ones. haha

Bonafied Lovin - Chromeo

Murder in the City- The Avett Brothers (p.s. I saw Sarah of Fushion Brew fame at the Avett Brothers concert on Sunday in Urbana.)

Hospital Beds (cover) - Florence and the Machine (the song was originally done by Cold War Kids)

I'll Kill Her - Soko (This song should be creepy, but it is actually really adorable...listen and enjoy)

LCB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LCB said...

When It Rains- Paramore

The Little Things- Colbie Caillat

Dark Blue- Jack's Mannequin

Anonymous said...

Tristan Prettyman- War out of Peace
OAR- I Feel Home

Des

Anonymous said...

Breathe - Angels & Airwaves (both of their albums rock my world!)

Yes - Coldplay

After Hours - We Are Scientists

Guilty Pleasure - Cobra Starship

Cat Like Thief - Box Car Racer

Anonymous said...

lately i've been rather into ska/reggae or Celtic music like:
Mustard Plug
Dropkick Murphys
Flogging Molly
Lucky Boys Confusion
and Nerf Herder

Anonymous said...

ABC - The Jackson Five
Fever - Michael Buble'
Dancing Queen - ABBA
Young - Kenny Chesney
Anything and everything that comes out of the mouth of Alison Krauss.

The Romantic said...

-Les Miserables Broadway Original Musical (Come to Me, Bring Him Home, Empty Chairs at Empty Tables, Do You Hear the People Sing are some of my favorites)

-Share the Well (Caedmon's Call)

Some favorite songs...
-I'll Try (Jonatha Brookes)

-Jeremiah (Sara Groves)