Tuesday, September 16, 2008

surround me.

I like to surround myself with beautiful things. 

 Art prints, photographs, quotes that inspire me, 
business cards from places I love, delicate perfume bottles,
colorful lamps, fluffy down comforters, lockets,
short notes that friends, poetry that has changed
the way I see the world, a simple pillow,
shirts with soft lace and delicate patterns,
the list goes on and on.

Now that I've shared my list with you, please do share with me 
and all of your fellow No Plain-Faced Girls.  

What do you like to surround yourself with? Write it out here. 


7 comments:

Rach said...

old books, brand new books, thick books, dictionaries, books of poetry...

Molly said...

LOTS of pictures, poems, scripture, little souveniers from mission trips/important events in life, and music.

Anonymous said...

Motivational quotes, cards from people I love, supportive friends, healthy food, comfy running clothes, really good oldies, animal print things, soft and snuggly clothing, and books I like to re-read over and over again.

Laura B said...

pictures that are beautiful, photos of friends, lots and lots of books.

Dani said...

all books, good foods/good candies, music that is beautiful, music that is danceable...

HI CLAIRE! HOW'S YOUR LIFE!?

Annabe said...

Friends, theatre, and homemade baked goods.

The Romantic said...

soft and fuzzy blankets,
dusky colors,
notes from friends,
books about beautiful things, jewelry,
things that remind me of my family (like coffee and perfume),
pretty decorations (like artsy file folders, a vase filled with flowers, flowy curtains, pretty patterns, old pictures, new pictures...)