Monday, June 22, 2009

you've got mail!



I WANT TO SEND YOU SOMETHING LOVELY.

That's right. Yes, you beautiful girl reading this--I want to mail you something delightful through the mail. It's just the kind of girl I am. It's just one of those things I like to do.

I can't tell you what it is, because I don't quite know yet myself! 
Every note/letter/quote/goodie/art piece that I send will be as different and unique as each girl who decides to take me up on this.

If you would like something sent to you this summer before the end of August- shoot me an e-mail at imnoplainfacedgirl@gmail.com
with your
NAME and ADDRESS where I can reach you between now and August.

I can't promise you what it will be, or when it will be there, but I can promise you it will be lovely.

Anyone who sends me an e-mail with the above information contained will be getting a little joy in the mail sometime this summer.

I hope to delight you with my random creativeness.

-Creator (of small delights and large Facebook groups full of No Plain-Faced Girls), 
Claire

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Such a neat idea! I just sent you an email!

Smedwards0201 said...

Woo hoo! Got my letter today! It's going to get hung up on my bathroom mirror so I see it every day! Thanks so much, it was such a cute thing to do.

Elizabeth said...

Thanks Claire! I just got my painting today! I love it... you are so sweet!

Rach said...

What an amazing idea. You're the coolest Claire.