Monday, July 7, 2008

the firework that cries.

I have the urge to tell you all what my favorite firework is.

You know those ones that explode and then trickle down like a weeping willow?
All sparkles and raindrops and magic?

Yep, those fireworks have got it GOIN' ON.

If you have a favorite, share it. I'm probably the only dorky lady that has thought about it.

On the other hand, being a dork can be pretty fun...... :)

Join me. If you're really embarrassed, leave it anonymously---no one has to know...
but I want to know which firework is your favorite! I care about you too of course, No Plain-Faced Girl. I just know sometimes it's more fun to post strange things like this under a different name. Or perhaps an alter ego?

So I sign off, awaiting your response...

Sparks McGee (Dweeby Me)

pssst. it's just Claire.

4 comments:

ray said...

Haha if that is dorky i'm right there with you, Claire! While watching the fireworks on the 4th my dear friend emma and I talked about exactly the same thing. We both agreed that weeping willows, along with a variation of them that look slightly more like waterfalls, are by far the best fireworks out there. No doubt about it.

Oh and this blog is such a wonderful idea!!
-rachel leigh

Laura B said...

I like the ones that look like sparklers at the end? You know what I mean? I just realized I didn't do any sparklers on the 4th ... which is really sad.

Rach said...

I love the ones that send up a whole bunch of white curly things that look like vines and climb up the sky instead of falling down.
And... I was shooting off fireworks last week with friends and we bought this one that was a chicken that shot sparks out of its tail. It had wheels and rolled while shooting out sparklies and at the end it peeped! So funny.

Anna Joy said...

YES, Claire, I LOVE the weeping willow ones! Especially the ones that look like glitter.

And I like the ones that explode and then all the sparks wander off in different directions. Very chaotic and fun.

Rachael, I would DIE laughing if I saw that chicken thing :)

Claire, we love your blog!!