Friday, July 25, 2008

'ello lovlies! i'll be out of town for a spot...


My dear I'm No Plain-Faced Girls,


I will be unable to blog for a week due to the fact that I will be a counselor at Masterpiece Ministries--a creative arts camp that I attended all through high school and absolutely adored. It's the place that made me realize that there are people out there with the same passions as me, and opened me up in a whole new way. It really did change my life.
If you have any desire whatsoever to know a bit more about it, feel free to visit http://www.masterpieceministries.org/ and check it out.
Use your cursor to go to the left and the right to see the different areas. If you go to the left just a bit, and you see a guy holding a camera in a blueish-white shirt...that would be my boyfriend. (He wasn't at the time, he was 19 there, is 22 now...) but that's a long love story for another time.

So for the week, I leave you with something to ponder-

Why is gossip so entirely unattractive? Why do we let ourselves as women be so petty (definition- showing or caused by meanness of spirit) at times?

This week, please remember, petty ain't pretty.

Make a decision this week not to talk badly about anyone. I have a feeling you will not only feel better, you'll look better too.


Magical, isn't it, how much the internal has to do with the external? ;)

I love you all, and will return to you in a weeks time. Please come back when I do. I want to see your shining, gossip free faces again here soon.

I'm off to be Creative Claire. Love you girls. <3



No comments: