Saturday, July 12, 2008

snap, crackle, cris(pop!)ia?

I'm in a goofy mood today.

I want you to take your favorite word (or one of them if you're like me and you have approx. 25,) in the English language and your least favorite word in the English language, and make them into one word.

A neutral word, if you will-what with the positives and negatives balancing out and all of that.

My turn, I suppose?

(A) Favorite Word-crisp
Least Favorite Word- cornucopia

Neutral Word = crispopia

Now it may not be magical, but it's a word that doesn't let crisp get up on it's high horse and makes cornucopia just a bit more bearable. It's my way of keeping words humble.

This is what I do on Saturdays.
No need for you to tell me how cool I am, beautiful girl. :) TeeHee....


So please don't leave me here all alone with my strange word. Join me! Find out your word and post it!!!

-Claire

p.s. don't ask why I don't like the word cornucopia. and no, i don't hate thanksgiving. and yes, you can make fun of me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I honestly think this is a great idea. Very entertaining.
My favorite word is: Lavish
My worst word is: Ooze
So, I guess my new word is: Oovish?
LOL! Maybe someday I'll actually use my new, neutral word in a sentence.

Rach said...

favorite word: tempestuous
least favorite word: crevice
combo: crevestuous
ha, that sounds either very artistic or outdoorsy or seductive. I like this game!