Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'M BAAAACK!!!

And I'm so tired that I can't stand up. Quite certain nothing intelligible can be shared at this point, so I will post again soon. Camp was more fun than ought be allowed... lots of art, love, and God. That's seriously good stuff.

Please post a comment to let me know you're checking this still! I plan to post again Tuesday, so just let me know you're here. Even just type a number out in the comments section, or something.

Love you, beauties. Glad to be back with you.
Let me know you're hearin' me. <3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a fun time Claire!

Anna Joy said...

I'm here :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about your camp experiences!!!

Anonymous said...

...loud and clear : )

Anonymous said...

i catch up when i can! love your posts dear.