Sunday, June 22, 2008

What makes you feel beautiful?

I'll start.

a hug from my dad, giving smiles to children and getting them back, God's words, laughter, light blue dresses, reading a book in the sun, writing poetry, having my windows down and singing out, watching someone I love be themselves, wearing pj's around the house.

Now it's your turn, beautiful girl. Even if you don't want to leave your name, leave a comment. Let me know when you feel most beautiful.

<3 [[You're No Plain-Faced Girl!]


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

singing, playing with my dog, reading, writing, helping my friends, playing my horn

Anonymous said...

dancing, dressing casually yet still being dressed up, my friends smiling at me, writing, getting a random text from someone special to me, singing, sunglasses

Unknown said...

a kiss on the forehead.

Anonymous said...

singing, reading, writing, horse-back riding, sitting on my dad's memory bench, the smell of rain, playing in the rain :), being with someone who appriciates me for me

Anonymous said...

driving with sunglasses on, singing silly songs, wearing clothes that fit perfectly, sitting curled up in a chair reading, and smiling and getting smiles back. Having old people compliment you is great too!

The Romantic said...

definitely writing poetry--especially outside in the sun. wearing black dresses, getting all dressed up in general, waltzing to violin music, playing harp really early in the morning or really late at night and everything else in the house is quiet.